- Set up an Academic Complex up to college level, along with a Professional Development Center (Teacher’s Training Center). Estimated Cost: Rs.250 million.
- Establish a radio station for the sole purpose of spreading education.
- Increase the number of sponsored children.
- Bilquis Mushaf Medical Complex (BMMC): Optimum commissioning of BMMC General Hospital to its full capacity will mark the culmination of the basic elements of the holistic facilities at Rashidabad; and the beginning of a positive change in the large rural districts from Hyderabad to Chore and from Tando Mohammad Khan to Nawabshah.
- Cost: Requires nearly Rs.25 million to commission the entire hospital facilities.
- In addition to capital expenses, RMWO requires nearly Rs.25 million annually to sustain operations.
- General Hospital: Gynea, Paeds, Ortho, Dialysis & General Surgery for rural zakat deserving – Requires Rs.25 million annually.
- Education: Support 100 destitute children/orphans. Annual expenses estimated at Rs.12 million to cover total expenses including travel, medical, boarding & messing, clothing and tuition.
- General: Provisioning of Ration for rural families – Requires Rs.10 million annually.
- Establish a Sarai with allied facilities for 100 escorts who accompany patients. Cost: Rs.20 million.
- Construction of Home for the Physically & Mentally disadvantaged. Cost: Rs.250 million.